Sunday, September 22, 2019

Write a composition about My Daily Life


My Daily  Life

Daily life means the routine of daily activities. I am a student and I have a daily routine of my daily activities.
I get up early in the morning. Being fresh I say my prayer. Then I go out for a walk. I return home and make my lessons. I take my breakfast at 7.00 am and start for my school.
Our school sits at 8.30 am. I always sit in the first bench and listen to what my teacher says.My classes are over at 2 p.m.
I return home at 2.30 pm. Then I have my lunch and take rest. At 4.30 pm I go out for playing with my friends.
In the evening I sit for study. I study by myself for some hours. I go on with my study upto 10.00 pm.  Then I take my supper and go to bed.
This is  the routine I follow every day. It helps me to lead a life of discipline.




No comments:

Post a Comment