Friday, September 13, 2019

Dialogue between two Friends about how to improve in English.


Dialogue between two Friends about how to improve in English.





Zaman: Hello, Asad! How are you?
Asad: I am fine and you?
Zaman: I am fine too.  Suggest me how I can improve my skills in English.
Asad: You have to develop the four skills if you want to develop your skill in English.
Zaman: What are these four skills? And how can I develop these skills?
Asad: These skills are listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Zaman: Oh, I see. But is that all?
Asad: No. Every day you have to write some pages. You have to write your diary in English every day.
Zaman: But how can I develop my reading skill?
Asad: By reading English newspapers daily, you can develop your reading skill easily.
Zaman: It is an excellent idea. Thank you very much for your wise suggestions.
Asad: You are most welcome. See you again.






No comments:

Post a Comment