Friday, September 13, 2019

A Dialogue on How to Make a Good Result in the Examination


A Dialogue on How to Make a Good Result in the Examination



Raka: Good Morning. How are you?
Raya: Good morning. I am well. And You?
Raka: Fine, What about you?
Raya: My result in the examination is not satisfactory.
Raka: I understand your problems.
Raya: You always cut a good figure in the examination. What’s your secret? Please tell me.
Raka: Sure. I’m very regular in my classes and studies. For any subject I make my notes when necessary.
Raya: That’s good idea. But I always memories most of the subjects without understanding.
Raka: Oh! What a bad practice! Never do that. First of all, you have understand the subject matter. Revise them frequently.
Raya: Thank you so much for your good suggestion.
Raka: thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment