Friday, September 13, 2019

Completing Story about The Wolf and The Lamb Or Might is right

The Wolf and The Lamb

It was a hot summer day. A wolf felt thirsty. He went to a stream to quench his thirst. A lamb was also drinking water at the downstream. The wolf saw the lamb. It would make him a nice meal. His mouth watered. He wanted to eat it. He ran to the lamb and said, “Why are you making the water muddy? Don’t you see I am drinking water?” The lamb said. “Sir, the water is flowing from you to me. How can I make it dirty for you?”
The wolf wanted an excuse. He said, “why did you abuse me last year?” The poor lamb said, “I am only six months old. I was not born then.” The wolf became hot with anger. He said, “If it was not you. It must have been your brother or father.” Saying these words, the wolf fell upon the lamb and ate it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment