Saturday, September 21, 2019

Write an application to The principal of your school praying for a seat in the school hostel.

10th June 2015.
The principal,
St. Alfred’s  School and college,
Padrishibpur, Barishal.

Subject: Prayer a seat in the school hostel.

Madam,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of your school of class seven. My father is a Govt. officer and he has been transferred from here to Dhaka. My family will move there soon. I have no relative here. So I am badly in need of a seat in the school hostel.
May I, therefore, hope and pray that you would be kind enough to issue me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby.
I remain,
Madam,
Yours obediently,
Diponkor Biswas
Class-7,Roll-32

Write a Paragraph about the Prize Giving Ceremony.
Write a Paragraph about Morality Shop.
Write a Paragraph about Air Pollution. 



No comments:

Post a Comment