Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Write an application for a transfer certificate.


10th June 2015.
The principal ,
St. Alfred’s  School and college ,
Padrishibpur, Barishal.
Subject: Prayer for a transfer certificate.
Madam,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of your school of class seven. My father is a Govt. officer and he has been transferred from here to Dhaka. My family will move there soon. I have no relative here. I have therefore decided to take admission in another school closer to my new residence.

May I, therefore, hope and pray that you would be kind enough to issue me a transfer certificate and oblige thereby.
I remain,
Madam,
Yours obediently,
Diponkor Biswas
Class-7,Roll-32





Dialogue between two Friends about bad effect of copying in the examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment